Me, Myself & I

Viela Girl
Hi ! i'm Jun <3
I have always been the quirky, sharp-tongued girl who never quite fit in. Life has always been a up, down, left and right for me and now, I just wanna put everything down and let go and just have fun. Any comments can be left at my email(one) b
Music

Brilliance only comes if you try~
Monday, January 10, 2011

Hi everyone, so it seems like i left this blog to die haha, however i have decided to start writing again and stop procrastinating and just do it !

i started blogging at the tender age of sixteen and i can't seem to find an honest reason why i stopped. No matter why, i suppose my passion has always been there but because of the 'past' i decided to stop writing.

To start off this blog again i decided to pu together a ' 2010 in a box' post about all the ups and downs of what has been going on in the last year or so.

Updates to come !
3:18 AM

Tagbox

coming here soon =) For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Facebook
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three