Me, Myself & I

Viela Girl
Hi ! i'm Jun <3
I have always been the quirky, sharp-tongued girl who never quite fit in. Life has always been a up, down, left and right for me and now, I just wanna put everything down and let go and just have fun. Any comments can be left at my email(one) b
Music

Brilliance only comes if you try~
Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ok, so i tried the product( the all natural make up remover) and it didnt actually work, or i might have done it wrong but well, i think im going to go back home and stick with the shu uemura remover from now on.

I tried on the moisturizer and applied my foundation and concealer, it wasnt too heavy but i think the light reflecting minerals in the moisturizer would not fit picture taking. I would get a normal light moisturizer for clubbing purposes ! - i looked like a ghost with flash.

I am currently doing a mud mask, which i bought half a year ago at Seacret Spa, a brand which provides dead sea mineral products. I find that the pricing is very expensive it cost just about 200+ AUD for the Mask and Facial Peeling Milk. I have to give credit to them that the product is very good but i still prefer Murad Skin care over them at about more half the price. For 1 set which includes, a T-zone treatment gel, Facial Wash + Toner in one and a Moisturizing cream all just for USD$91(promotion, normal is $98) - This is the pomegranate vitalic regime perfect for Combination skin.

I used to use the acne treatment from Murad for oily skin and it cleared my skin, i did do a few facials from them as well which really helped quicken the process but none the less, it is a product i really recommend to girls and even guys !

It may be a bit pricy as well but it lasts very long just like Seacret Spa and it does the job just as good. I think Seacret Spa is just for relaxation while Murad is a combined version of treatment + relaxation.

I woudn't even recommend proactive. Been there, tried it, dumped it. It wasn't even good and it made my breakouts worse the first few weeks. So acne-prone skin people give it a try, can't afford it? Then i would recommend Neutrogena as a second option.

For me, Neutrogena didn't work but i use Clean & Clear or Simple which are also really good products. I wouldn't really recommened Clean & Clear for frequent users as it tends to dry out the skin quite a lot. Simple is very light on the face and their moisturizers are very hydrating. Unfortunately most of the Simple products are only available in the UK and they don't have the range i am looking for in Australia so Clean & Clear it is.

Thats it for today. Hope you guys give the products a try one day. I am not trying to improve their sales, i am just letting you know from my own experience what has worked for me and has not worked. However everyone is different so try to change products around after 1-2 months and see which care works best for you.

Oh p.s don't use Garnier. Their facial wipes are horrid and it makes my skin itchy and red. Stick to oil based non pore clogging make up removers. It softens and is not harsh on the skin.



8:17 AM

Tagbox

coming here soon =) For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Facebook
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three