Me, Myself & I

Viela Girl
Hi ! i'm Jun <3
I have always been the quirky, sharp-tongued girl who never quite fit in. Life has always been a up, down, left and right for me and now, I just wanna put everything down and let go and just have fun. Any comments can be left at my email(one) b
Music

Brilliance only comes if you try~
Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hi guys,

Sorry for the very late update as i have been very very busy at school lately.
I have got another review for you guys on St. Ives !

I recently bought an olive oil cleanser, it worked well for the first 2 days but then suddenly my skin started to feel irritated. I am not sure if it is my moisturizers, however i have used my Aveeno Positively Radiant & Chanel HydraMax for some time and incurred no problems so i suppose its the cleanser.

I am going to try it out again tomorrow just to be sure.
Ok well, the cleanser itself is not bad, my skin did feel a lot smoother after use but if you are like me and have sensitive skin i think sticking to Extra Virgin Oil which has no chemicals inside would be best. I just broke out and have sore patches around my face.

This is ruining my Birthday which is coming up soon !!

Oh well, lessoned learnt as a beauty craved person.
I like to try new things and collect make-up so i guess it comes with the trade.

Mmm, i have purchased a lot of make-up as well but i am waiting for that to arrive soon !
I will be checking the mail and once i get it and test it, i shall review it here =)

I will be posting some makeup pictures soon hopefully.
Check you guys later !~
1:20 PM

Tagbox

coming here soon =) For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Facebook
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three